Pengikut Kembali Pulang

Rabu, 23 Mac 2011

GIRLS' STATUS ON FACEBOOK

Have you ever realize that there is a time when most of your friends, I mean, girls, posted something that have patterns among each other's Facebook post status? For example, previously I saw they posted "Lollipop" or "Bubble gum". And yesterday, I saw such trend again but with different posting, which are fruits such as "Strawberry", "Cherry", "Grape", and "Blueberry". If you are still asking yourself about what are the meanings behind all that, this entry can provide some answers.

Some people said that such girls' trends are derived from the "Breast Cancer Awareness Week" campaign. I do not know about that. But, I know that such trends are forwarded messages among girls' only. Some boys or people or even girls also do not know anything about it, except that they are told by other girls or they figure out it by themselves through internet.

Let me tell you about "Lollipop/Bubble gum" trend first. If you see your girl friends post "Lollipop" or "Bubble gum", it means that:

Lollipop = I am taken.


Bubble gum = I am single.


Then how about the "Fruit/Berries" trend? If you see your girl friends post such ten fruits below, it means that:

Blueberry = I am single.

Pineapple = It is complicated.

Cherry = I am in a relationship.

Apple = I am engaged.

Grape = I want to get married.

Banana = I am married.

Lemon = I wish I was single.

Strawberry = I cannot find the right one.

Raspberry = I am touch and go woman.

Avocado = I am the "other one".

Now you see what it is all about? I hope this entry can help you to get some answers on certain trends that appear in Facebook.  I think that is all for now. See you in the next entry! ^^

2 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

Wah, mcmn ko tau ni??

Anwar Junichi berkata...

Popular things always come from internet. =P