Pengikut Kembali Pulang

Selasa, 20 Julai 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

Ello everyone! There are things that I want to share with all of you. First is:


AJ's Music Choice!


I have lauched my second blog, which is AJ's Music Choice. AJsMC is actually a collection of my favourite songs in particular years. I started AJsMC on 2007. I was so enthusiastic in listening to music since I was small. But only in 2007, I had a chance to be active in downloading and getting various songs from my friends. 

However, I didn't have any laptop during that time! I mean, MY OWN LAPTOP. So, I collect any songs that I like or recommended by my friends, and I put them in a folder in my thumbdrive. That folder is now called as AJ's Music Choice.

In the beginning of AJsMC, I categorized my favourite songs into four categories which are Malay songs, English songs, Indonesian songs and Japanese songs. But started from 2010, I added three more categories which are Korean songs, Chinese songs and Other songs (for Thai, Hindustani etc).

AJsMC started as a private-based-music-collection but as I got the songs from my colleagues, I guess it must not be private. I'm always ready to share but still, the choice of music is within my TASTE.

AJsMC was spreading around my classmates' laptops while we were in IPGM Kota Bharu. But when we arrived in UiTM Shah Alam, many of us thought that AJsMC is dead. That's not right! AJsMC still have its breath, but in a different form. Starting from this year, I will spread AJ's Music Choice through BLOG.

In AJ's Music Choice blog, I will review my favourite songs by providing lyrics or the list of best songs by certain singers or anything related.

Please click here to view AJ's Music Choice.

Second thing that I want to share is a simple review about my first blog here:

1. The age of this blog is 6 months already.

2. This blog is a bilingual blog. I prefer to write in Malay or English language.

3. There will be various labels of blog posts in the future, so check it out!

This is the last entry for this month and we will meet again in new entries in the future hopefully!

3 ulasan:

nadiahs berkata...

cool la.
detail nye explanation.
keep up the gud work..
:)

peja ensem berkata...

the virus may spread again,,,huauahaua

Anwar Junichi berkata...

nadiah: Thanks for your support, Nadiah. erm nampaknya sy dah memungkiri satu setting blog sy skrang... huhu.

peja: hmm virus eh.