Pengikut Kembali Pulang

Jumaat, 14 Mei 2010

MY FIRST LOBSTER EVER!

You know what? I was one of the people who came home very late after exam. I went home on May 10th, feeling very grateful that I would get a better food since I didn't have any money in my pocket to buy any food. Thanks to my uncle who managed to bring me home as soon as possible. And that night on my arrival at home, I was very happy because my mother cooked Laksa and Mee Hoon Soup. I chose Mee Hoon Soup, of course, because I preferred soup rather than Laksa. That was the story for May 10th.

On May 11th, my father went home from his outstation at Papua New Guinea and he brought:

LOBSTERS!!!!!

Actually, my father brought back 3 lobsters. Among that 3 lobsters, there was a small size lobsters, a medium size lobster and a big lobster. And they had no head and big claws. My father said that those heads were sold separately from the lobsters' body.

Then, my mother cooked all 3 lobsters for masak lemak cili api. And the result was:

TADAA!!!






How is the taste of a lobster? In my opinion, the taste is the same as the taste of usual prawns. But the texture of a lobster is very thick as you take a few bite from the lobster and then you will feel like 10-20 prawns in your mouth! (You can get that kind of feeling just if you take one of the lobsters in the picture, hold it in your hand like a chicken drumstick and bite it into your mouth like I did.)

So, I took the medium size lobster. My father took the smallest one. My mother and my sister took the biggest one.


See? If a normal shrimp, we hold it just with two fingers but with a lobster, we need to use all fingers to hold it properly.


The lobsters had a hard outer shell as crab. You might need to open its body with a big and strong knife. Maybe with a parang, if you want. And from the picture, you can see how was the end of a lobster in the hand of a carnivorous person like me.

6 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

wow! i never eat lobster yet..teringin btol nak rasa...dh la masak lemak cili api..pergh!

nadiahs berkata...

mahu juga.
waaaaa~
jealous jealous.

SMK Pengiran Omar II berkata...

mcm rupa siput ni yg kena masak sda..hahhaha

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Wow...besarnya tu lobsters!
Klau mau mkn lg, dtgla g Sabah (promoting)...haha :P

DANS berkata...

oooh nice..!

next recipe up, lobster sauce! XD

Anwar Junichi berkata...

nadiah: kalo nak, kena try cari kat restoran seafood la kot... =P

syam: haha iya la kan. lobster tu mengerekot cangkerangnya bila dimasak. tu psl mcm rupa siput.

sally: lobster mmg spatutnya besar, kan? hoho. ko tunggu ja aku dtg tempat ko satu hari nanti... >_O

dans: lobster sauce? masak apa tu... 3 rasa? bercili? haha.